- This event has passed.
Liquid Biopsy 2020
February 20 - February 21
On 20 & 21 February 2020, Lisbon (Portugal) will host the BioTech Pharma Summit: Liquid Biopsy 2020 conference. This year’s event will bring together the leaders in the field from pharma, biotech, Dx companies and healthcare and be the home of multi-stakeholder and pan-industry collaboration for liquid biopsy, molecular pathology and precision medicine experts to explore the expanding and evolving field whereby Circulating Biomarkers of various classes are being evaluated for their potential to be developed into diagnostics for cancer as well as application of liquid biopsy testing, across biofluids, biomarkers and disease indications, as the needle shifts on the gold standard of personalized healthcare testing.
Technological advancements in research on circulating biomarkers from patient derived blood have enabled a less invasive means of diagnosing non-hematologic cancers. Considered a more practical way of real-time patient monitoring than traditional tumor biopsy, liquid biopsy markers including circulating tumor cells (CTCs), circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) and extracellular vesicles (EVs) and exosomes certainly have the potential to change the dynamics of cancer management and treatment.
The BioTech Pharma Summit: Liquid Biopsy 2020 has become an important annual event for leaders in the community to discuss the tools, validation and implementation of circulating biomarkers, which are transforming our understanding and management of disease. At the Liquid Biopsy Summit we will present some recent developments with regards to exosome and ctDNA research and understand the future perspectives on the areas of research for these biomarkers. We believe these non-invasive capabilities and their potential for diagnostic development can influence treatment selections and aid precision cancer therapies.
- Artificial Intelligence for Liquid Biopsies
- Liquid Biopsy: New Opportunities, Technologies, and Challenges in the Field
- Clinical integration of liquid biopsy
- Circulating Tumor Cells: History and Future Perspectives
- Improving the Quality of Circulating Tumor DNA Measurements
- Circulating Tumor Cells in Monitoring Cancer
- Extracellular vesicles (Evs)
- New Tools for Liquid Biopsies: Microfluidic Platforms for the Isolation of CTCs, cfDNA and Exosomes
- CTC Isolation Platforms and Using CTCs for Monitoring Therapy Responses
- Dissecting Mechanisms of Breast Cancer Metastasis Using Patient Derived Circulating Tumor Cells
- Liquid Biopsies in Cancer Immunotherapy Clinical Drug Development
- Heterogeneity of Cancer-Derived Extracellular Vesisyppsppcles
- Liquid Biopsies in Oncology and the Current Regulatory Landscape
- Validating Liquid Biopsies in Cancer
- ctDNA Liquid Biopsy Assay